March 31, 2011

48) Ribbon tile, gallery, rustic home

Decoration of Interiors. Other projects. 2010
Mixed Media.

I will show you some other smaller project we made here in Toulouse before our final one:

Ribbon tile
The purpose of this project was to design a ribbon tile for a bathroom or kitchen using any kind of materials. and this is what i came up with.
My grandma and mom have a small jewelry business with african and south american beads, and those beads have been a tremendous help for my models, as you can see in this ribbon tile design.


Gallery:
This was one of our color assignments and we had to play with color combinations, shapes and sizes to design a nice gallery.
I was inspired by a German bank that i saw when i went to Munich to visit. It had two different color lights in the shape of lines that went from the floors to the walls to the ceilings, and i thought it would be so cool for a gallery to interact the art with the viewers.


Rustic Home
I was assigned to create a 2D model of a rustic interior (Living room and entrance). I chose every furniture, every color, every texture and all the lightings in the interior, including as well every piece of ornament. I added small numbers to the plan to link them to the information board underneath.




No comments:

Post a Comment